Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Western Double Buckle Belt Trend



Kendall Jenner wearing Bri Bri Belt, Made By B-Low the Belt

Lately I've been seeing double buckle belts all over the internet. They're all over Instagram, Pinterest, and some of my favorite bloggers have been styling them perfectly.
The brand that is featured in the image of Kylie above, and the three below is called B-Low the Belt, they go for around $148 and are available on all of my favorite sites such as Revolve, Shopbop, and Nordstrom. This belt is a perfect transitional piece, wear it now with skinny jeans and a tucked in sweater. Rock it in the spring over a cute romper (like below), a maxi skirt, or belt a mini dress with it.
Personally, I have trouble spending $148.00 on a pair of jeans, so spending that much on a belt is just out of the question. I set out to find a dupe, and I've found one that I'm super satisfied with.
Take a look at the dupe right below and then scroll down to see some celeb styling ideas!
Western Pride Double Buckle Belt, $9.50


Rocky Barnes 

Kourtney Kardashian

Selena Gomez- Images via Singer22.com

No comments:

Post a Comment