Thursday, January 7, 2016

Rebecca Minkoff Julian Fringe backpack Dupe

Jessica Alba Sporting the Julian Fringed Backpack (image via Pinterest)

I have obsessed over the Julian backpack by Rebecca Minkoff ever since I saw it. I already found a dupe for the original version, and have been searching high and low for a backpack that has similar qualities to the fringed Julian. I found an amazing one!
When I saw this baby in Target I literally ran across the store to it, leaving my boyfriend pretty confused. The backpacks are so similar that I think I'll be perfectly happy with only owning Target's version. When I buy designer items I try to make sure that it's something that will remain a classic and will get tons of use. For that reason I never pulled the trigger and bought the Rebecca Minkoff fringe backpack. I would hate for something so expensive to eventually end up at the back of my closet.
Take a look at the original and the dupe below. Links for purchase are included!

Julian Backpack with Fringe, $395
Zipper Front Backpack, $29.99
Happy Shopping!!

XO, Vanessa 


No comments:

Post a Comment