Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Target Takes On Proenza Schouler!


I am so excited for the return of the DV line for Target, by one of my favorite brands Dolce Vita.
Check out the entire collection of handbags and shoes by clicking here.There was one bag that really caught my eye because I knew there was a similar bag that's been sitting on my Dream Closet Pinterest board for quite some time. DV made a Proenza Schouler dupe! Take a look at the two handbags.
Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium $1895.00

                                         

Womens DV Genuine Suedue Satchel $44.99


There is a certain sexiness that the Proenza bag has that just can't be beat. But, the similarities in shapes of the bag and details, like fringe and the buckles are definitely there. The DV bag boasts genuine suede details, and normal Dolce Vita handbags cost hundreds of dollars, so it's a steal no matter how you look at it. 
What are your thoughts on the DV line for Target?

No comments:

Post a Comment