Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Lace Up Bodysuit

I've been seeing sexy lace up bodysuits everywhere lately. Every time I've seen a picture of one on Pinterest, or Instagram, I've been making a mental note to track one down for myself.
I wanted to show you the bodysuits that I've currently had my eye on, dupes included!
Avalon Bodysuit- Reformation, $78

Dance with Somebody Bodysuit- Windsor, $36.90
Both bodysuits have ties, the Avalon is shown tied and styled as more of a daytime look, while the Windsor one below is styled for a night out. I love the versatility of these bodysuits!
Check out Kim Kardashian's Givenchy bodysuit, it retails for $2,600:
Here's a dupe from Nasty Gal at a fraction of the cost for $78:
So how do you feel about the lace up bodysuit trend? Too risque, or is it something that you would try? I'm definitely going to purchase the Windsor Store suit and give this trend a go!
XO, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment