Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Day To Night Maxi

This maxi dress that can be transitioned from day to night effortlessly, is perfect for two reasons:
1. It's under $30!
2. It's a dupe!
When I want a sexy and fun maxi dress I look to So-Cal's Flynn Skye. Their flirty dresses are not only designed in California, but also made here as well. It feels great to support a brand that does everything right here in the USA.
The maxi I'm featuring has the same feel as a Flynn Skye dress I've had my eye on, but the price tag is a fraction of the cost. Take a look at the photos below.

Err Night Maxi, Flynn Skye $198
Off the Shoulder Maxi, F21 $27.90

I adore the material and the flow of the Flynn Skye dress, but check out the similarities with the halter tie, cut out detailing, and the off the shoulder. I'd totally rock this dress at an evening beach party.
XO, Vanessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment