Friday, April 10, 2015

Spell & The Gypsy Collective

Spell's Website, Click Here
Spell & The Gypsy Collective based out of Byron Bay, Australia is one of my favorite brands to admire. Their pieces literally make my jaw fall to the floor. With most pieces falling in the $100 to $200 price range I'm not able to buy every thing I love. Vanessa Hudgens rocked one of their rompers (or "playsuits" as they so cutely call them) at Coachella and the brand has been gaining so much popularity since then.
Vanessa Hudgens in Spell at Coachella


One of their playsuits that I adore is the white Casablanca. It's pretty much on every single girl's fashion board on Pinterest. I can't even explain my excitement when I found a dupe this evening! It's not exact but definitely has the same feel, at a fraction of the price. Check out the comparison pictures below. Follow the links to purchase either.
Sea Gypsies Drifter Romper      Spell Casablanca Romper



Sea Gypsies Drifter Romper    Spell Casablanca Romper
XO, Vanessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment