Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Birkenstock Dupes- Via Target

Image via Pinterest

Sandal season is arriving and last summer's Birkenstock trend hasn't faded. Luckily some less expensive brands have caught on and dupes of these comfy sandals are arriving everywhere! Today I've got two styles from target to show you that are very similar to Birkenstocks. Scroll down to check them out, follow the links to purchase.
Birkenstock Arizona, Zappos $99.95
Bailey Two Buckle Footbed Sandal, Target $24.99


Birkenstock Gizeh, Zappos $94.95

Ida Footbed Sandals, Target $24.99

I've had the white pair from Target for about a month and can not keep them off my feet. They're so versatile, I can wear them as a fashion statement and so comfortable that I took them to wear while camping twice. 
XO, Vanessa 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Warda Eid

    ReplyDelete