Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Layer It Up

Happy 2015! We've been experiencing some super warm weather here in california, but we still have those cold mornings and evenings. I find myself looking into my closet for way too long trying to figure out a weather appropriate outfit option. Layering is key!
Wanted to share a great inexpensive layering top that I'm lusting over, from windsor store. I've bought a few pieces from them and they do not dissapoint. Check it out below:
Peach Go With The Flow Top, Windsor $26.90

This top isn't an exact dupe but it is very reminiscent of the flowy tops that you can purchase from Free People for at least $50 more.  The high neck on this top is very on trend and would look great with a statement necklace. I hope it comes out in more color options. I would pair this top with a short dress and leggings or wear it over a tank and skinny jeans.
XO, Vanessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment