Monday, January 12, 2015

Concho Belt, Duped!

I recently did a post which featured a concho choker, and now I wanted to share the concho belt!
Last spring I lusted over the Phoenix Belt by Lovestrength, but at nearly $90 I just couldn't justify the purchase and held out for a dupe.
Here are some images of how the Phoenix Belt has been styled:
           

Left image via pinterest, and right via Nasty Gal. I love how the belt adds a little bit of a boho touch to any outfit.
And now, Here are the dupes for this belt:
Concho Station Belt, Tillys $9.97 plus an additional 50% off

Southwestern Inspired Sliding Belt, Forever 21 $8.90

Either of these belts could be used to achieve the same type of look above, but at a fraction of the cost. I own the Tillys belt but am unable to wear it as high waisted as I'd like. The size small rests right at my hips. I think I might try to purchase the Forever 21 belt as well to see if it fits any differently. I have a feeling I'll be seeing southwestern style belts worn at all of the music festivals this upcoming spring. Do you like the trend? 

XO, Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment