Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Western Style Booties

My favorite fashion trend from the past few years has been booties. They are so versatile and I love that they translate to all seasons. They're great with skinny jeans in the colder months, and shorts and dresses in the warmer months.
Todays trend is the western style ankle boot.
 On top is the Meyer Bootie by Matisse, $176. And below is the Barlow Bootie by Joie, $325. Of course I've got some less expensive alternatives for you.

On the left are a pair of Charles Albert booties, on sale for $24.99 at 6PM! On the right are the Sam & Libby Deanna, available at Target in 3 different colors for $44.99.
I purchased the pair of Charles Alberts last February, they're still in great shape and a go to bootie for me. I wasn't expecting much because the price is so low, but they have proven to be a good shoe! 
I always keep my eye out for new Sam and Libby shoes because the corporation is owned by shoe designer Sam Edelman and his wife Libby. Each pair I own I've had great luck with and I've noticed that many of the Target styles are similar to the Sam Edelman shoes, but much easier on the wallet. 
So what do you think? Are you gonna saddle up with the western trend ;)?
XO, Vanessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment