Saturday, June 20, 2015

For Love & Lemons Festival Dress.. Duped!!

Taylor Swift wearing the Festival Dress 

If you've been keeping up with my blog then you know what a huge fan I am of the brand For Love and Lemons. Apparently the fashion world feels the same way, because I've been seeing For Love & Lemons inspired pieces popping up everywhere!
Today I'm featuring a Forever 21 dupe of the Festival Dress. Pictured above on Taylor Swift. I own the original and love pairing it with some knee high boots and a fun hat.
Pictured above is the similar dress available at Forever 21 for $22.90. I love how the navy color really makes the eyelash lace insets pop out, and bell sleeves have been huge these past few seasons. You can purchase the original dress for $193.00 from Revolve Clothing.
Xo, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment