Wednesday, November 12, 2014

On Trend: Bell Bottoms

Novella Royale Via FreePeople.com
Bell bottoms are everywhere these days. They're perfect festival flare, or look great with a casual sweater. An added bonus, they are so comfortable!
Novella Royale has been dominating the bell bottom game, but a pair will set you back around $140.
Want to try the look, but not ready to invest all of that cash? I've got you covered!

I recently discovered a clothing website called PYLO, above are three pairs of bells from their website. They range in price from $40 - $60. The black and white pair on the right is very similar to Novella's signature prints.
On the left is a pair of bells from Tillys $34.99 compared to a pair of Novella Royale Janis Bell Bottoms $139.00. The Tilly's pair are definitely a similar look but cost more than $100 less.



Here I am at Treasure Island Music Fest last month. I chose to invest in a pair of Janis Bells by Novella Royale in dark dial print, because I know I will get a lot of use out of them. I plan on getting some of the less expensive pairs above so I can have more of a variety without doing too much damage to my wallet.
XO, Vanessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment